Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

This is for you.


I'm writing today to those who struggle,
to those who are worn and tired,
for those who want to give up,
for those who are depressed,
for those who have fought for too long,
for those who are still stuck,
for those who know shame too well,
and are friends with the pain inside of them,
for those who are lonely,
for those who are looking for the strength to keep going,
for those who have lost their motivation,
for those who are tired of having to fight,
for you,
for me.

I need you to know that you are beautiful.
I need you to know that you are worth more than you believe.
I need you to know that you have so much to offer.
Something only you can.
Beauty and life.
I need you to know that you are more than your depression.
More than your anxiety.
More than the messes you make.
That you are more.
I need you to know that you are not too much.
I need you to know that you can laugh.
I need you to know that there's nothing holding you back from living life to it's fullest.
I need you to know it's possible.
I need you to know that there is a Light.
That there is Hope.
I need you to know that it's okay that you're down again.
I need you to know that you are strong.
Strong enough to stand back up.
I need you to know that the fight is worth it.
That you are worth it.
I know you're tired,
but I need you to keep fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment